welcome

We are just popcorn sellers
with stories to share
Although the world is changing
we would always be a GV gang (:



You are sojourning at therustiebucket.blogspot.com
Enjoy your stay here
No charges for hotel services
But please leave your footprints behind


Stupid Aussie Ang Moh And His Bloody Wallet - Big Serene

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 ( 6:55 PM )

It's been a freaking long time since someone update this blog. Hmm... I shall do the honors. Haha...

Just last night after the last show has ended, I was alerted by Aini that an angry ang moh customer came back to Cinema 6 looking for his wallet. I suggested to Aini to allow the customer to conduct a thorough search in the cinema.

Just while I was waiting in the foyer, Aini shouted to me from upstairs that the ang moh requested to see me. And so up I go.

I approached the ang moh and kindly asked him what was going on and he said that he lost his belongings in Cinema 6 and VERY adamant that Hazuan was the culprit, as Hazuan was clearing the area where the ang moh sat earlier during the movie. I suggested to the ang moh that he can search the entire cinema but he pointed to me (in a very rude tone, of course) that that's my job. As the ang moh was very agitated, I suggested making a police report on this matter and he said I should do so instead of him making the call. And what I saw at the entrance of Cinema 6 was Hazuan was standing by a trash bag full of rubbish spewed on the carpet floor. And Hazuan's expression? Sick and tired...

Fine... How the heck are my dear cleaners going to clear up the stains on the carpet? And how the heck I know the ang moh is an Aussie? From his accent, of course. I still thought he's British but this guy sounds very "good day, mate". So yah...

I went back to the office to make the call and waited in there for the officers to show up. Meanwhile, I "walkied" Aini to do another round of thorough search in the cinema. Hazuan tried explaining the whole situation to me through the walkie but I assured him that whatever it is, we'll talk later. While I was still waiting, that ang moh was practically flipping every single rubbish bin and slamming of toilet doors on level 2 to find his freaking wallet.

How did I know? CCTV, duh...

After about 10 minutes, the officers came and I did a brief explanations to them on the situation. Then I brought them up to Cinema 6 for them to speak to that ang moh. The ang moh seems very relieved when he saw the officers. He then proceed to say his side of the story. While this was going on, Hazuan kept signaling to me that whatever that ang moh was saying to the officers were not true. One of the officers suggested to view the CCTV footage and once again, I went down, together with the officer, back to the office to check on the CCTV.

After the officer has done view the video, we went back up to Cinema 6 to check on the situation. As I couldn't do much of a help there, I decided I should just step out for awhile and let the officers handle the situation.

After about 5 minutes, that ang moh then started saying something very loud and pointed to me to get my butt into the cinema. I practically ran into Cinema 6 to check out what's was happening. The ang moh started accusing me of not doing my job by not staying by to assist him in searching his wallet and blah, blah, blah.

Yeah... So much for the "all due respect" he had shown me and the help I had rendered to him. *Roll eyes...*

So to prevent myself from getting another round of remarks from that ang moh, I decided stay behind and see.

While the officers were questioning both Aini and Hazuan, the ang moh started questioning me (in a very frustrated tone) on our policy of handling lost and found items and security within our cinemas. Of course, that ang moh wasn't very convinced by what I've said and continue accusing Hazuan stealing some other stuff like a pair of sunglasses that was found in our switch box in Cinema 6. Upon hearing that, Hazuan defended himself by saying that he was going to pass the sunglasses to me after he's done clearing the cinema. The ang moh then shut him up by, well, more accusations.

We're the nobodies here. The ang moh is the big fuck.

After the officers had done body search on both Aini and Hazuan in my presence and taking down of all of our particulars, the customers left at about 145am.

I even have to apologize to the ang moh and his Chinese wife when they left my premises. So much for giving him face. I'm so disgusted...

The officers stayed behind for a short while informing Hazuan that he be called up anytime for further investigations and some advices on dealing with people like that ang moh. The officers left at about 2am and the rest of us stayed to clear the mess the ang moh has created for us... :(

After we're done with the trash and stuff, we headed back to the office to write out an email to inform all the bosses with regards to this matter. According to Hazuan, that ang moh kept changing his side of the stories over and over again in his advantage. He claimed that he lost his belongings to Hazuan and not a single time mentioned he actually lost his wallet. But Hazuan said that the ang moh stormed into Cinema 6 looking for his wallet.

See? But I'm on Hazuan's side because this boy has been with me through thick and thin since day 1. I have my reason to have absolute trust in him. :)

Hazuan also overheard that the ang moh was cursing at me for taking my own sweet time to attend to him. What's worse was that the ang moh grabbed 2 full trash bags from him and poured out every single contents to search for his wallet. That explains why heaps of rubbish was found on the floor when I first got to the ang moh.

If that's the case, who was the one who escorted the police up to assist him to search for that bloody wallet? Ghost? Apparition?

Hazuan also mentioned that the ang moh kept degrading him by use of vulgarities and calling him a cleaner.

Hello! Cleaner is also a modest occupation and please be inform that my dear Hazuan is a customer service crew.

I just pray hard that the wallet is never to be found. Ha...

All in all, that stupid ang moh wasted me and my dear staff 2 bloody hours when we should have been sleeping already.

He better not be seen in TM ever again. I just call the the security to escort him out as I wish.

Try me...