You are sojourning at therustiebucket.blogspot.com
Enjoy your stay here
No charges for hotel services
But please leave your footprints behind
Enjoy your stay here
No charges for hotel services
But please leave your footprints behind
Stupid Questions which I think most of us HATE!
Friday, February 20, 2009 ( 3:59 PM )
Seems like this blog is going on hiatus >>> last post dating 9 Feb which is 11 days ago!!! 'Someone' would be secretly celebrating if this happens all the time. So peeps, continue the Rusty Bucket spirit!!! And crush the ego of the Big Head! Wahaha~~~
Guess this week passed by smoothly considering no one is here to blog. So, I shall start on my ramblings then...
Worked at BO yesterday with Suriati. While she went to makan, an uncle and aunty in their mid fifties came to my counter to buy tickets for Love Matters at 1440 (which happened to be the last slot for that day). They requested for center seats which in cinema 8 would mean the aisle seats.
I told them nicely that center seats were only left with 8 rows from the front. In turn, they asked me whether I think that seat is okay, and of course I said 'Yes'.
Guess what? The aunty added on that if they go in and feel that the seats are insatisfactory views, she would come out and knock my head. Which pissed me off greatly! If she is joking, I am alright with it, but I couldn't sense any tinge of humour in her speech which means she would most probably do that to me! Like WTH!!!
So, I told her (calmly) that it is my personal perspective of the seats. Although I was fuming mad, I still managed to keep my cool and explained umpteen times that it is my OWN perspective (since they asked for my comment) and proceded to give them the last row (by the wall!). If last row is still not okay for them, then I have nothing to say!
The above incident ignites my thoughts about stupid questions asked by patrons. As follows:
1. What movies are nice? (Duh, different people have contrasting likings, what I like may not be your cup of tea!!!)
2. What time is this particular movie showing? (Blind is it??? 2 large screens on top of your big head and you still dare to ask me!!!)
3. Why can't I see my seats? (So what even if I show you the seating plan? You can visualise where you will be seating arh?)
4. When show is selling fast: Any more back seats? (Didn't I already tell you that this is the furthest seat left? Dunno how to listen is it?)
5.When you tell them that their seats are like 2nd row from the back: Huh, so near!!! Got any more back seats? (-_-""")
And the list goes on...
Shall stop my ramblings for now. Going to work at BO again. Hope that I will be freed of these dumb, nonsensical, brainless (etc. etc.) questions today.
~Jiajia